Noah was a drunk
Abraham was too old
Isaac was a daydreamer
Jacob was a liar
Leah was ugly
Joseph was abused
Moses had a stuttering problem
Gideon was afraid
Samson had long hair and was a womanizer
Rahab was a prostitute
Jeremiah and Timothy were too young
David had an affair and was a murderer
Elijah was suicidal
Isaiah preached naked
Jonah ran from God
Naomi was a widow
Job went bankrupt
Peter denied Christ (3 times!)
The Disciples fell asleep while praying
Martha worried about everything
Mary Magdalene was promiscuous
the Samaritan woman was divorced, more than once…
Zaccheus was too small
Paul was too religious
Timothy had an ulcer….
Lazarus was dead!
Now! No more excuses!
God can use you to your full potential.
Besides, you aren’t the message, you are just the
And one more thing…
Share this with a friend or two…
In the Circle of God’s love, God is waiting to use your
1. God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts..
2. “Dear God, I have a problem. It’s me.
“My Dear Child, I have the solution. It’s Me !”
3. Growing old is inevitable … growing UP is optional.
4. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
5. Silence is often misinterpreted but never misquoted.
6. Do the math .. count your blessings.
7. Faith is the ability to not panic.
8. Laugh every day. It’s like inner jogging.
9. If you worry, you didn’t pray. If you pray, don’t worry.
10. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling
home every day.
11. Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be
bent out of shape.
12. The most important things in your house are the
13. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still.
God wants us to be still so He can untangle the knot.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
The SON is shining and He can certainly use you!